25th May = GDPR
How does the new GDPR regulation affect your business?
What is GDPR?
How can I prepare my business for GDPR?
These are some of the very important questions that you should be asking yourself in relation to your business and the new GDPR regulations coming into force in all EU countries on the 25th of May.
If you are not prepared and would like some assistance, we are here to help.
The package we offer consists of the following, although this is open to possible change as we move forward: -
You will receive the following items in your standard package: -
- GDPR compliance checklist
- GDPR Assessment template
- GDPR website Privacy Statement
- GDPR e-mail Privacy Statement for inclusion in your e-mail signature
- GDPR Policy document specifically for your company
- GDPR procedure for the Management of ‘Personal Data’
- GDPR procedure for the handling of an ‘Access to Data’ request by an individual
- GDPR procedure for the handling of a ‘Delete Data’ request from an individual
- GDPR ‘Incident Log’ template
- GDPR Data Register
The above package will ensure that you are GDPR compliant and will give you the tools for maintaining compliance moving forward. You will have reference material to assist you in dealing with any issue that would normally arise in relation to GDPR.
If you would like more information or would like our GDPR Compliance specialist to contact you, please contact us for more details.