C Me Online developed the TMS using the Laravel PHP Framework & JQuery. Laravel assists in the development of web applications following the model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern. The system is extremely easy to use, with an intuitive interface and dashboard, with "drag and drop" functionality for assigning collections and deliveries to loads and routes.
Its core features include:
- Customer Management, including multiple collection depots and multiple delivery locations assigned to each customer
- Pre-defined Route management (additional routes may be added "on the fly")
- Driver Management System
- Truck & Trailer Management System - trucks and trailers may be disabled at any time, for whatever reason (off road, servicing, disposal)
- Sales Orders entry - Collection, Delivery, Crossdock-Collection, Crossdock-Delivery
- Drag and Drop sales orders to Routes and Loads - truck capacity and current capacity displayed on screen (red, orange, green)
- Orders may be split multiple times, where required
- System assigned job numbers and load numbers
- PDF production of Driver Manifests for individual routes/loads or for a full day.
- Archive system for completed/past manifests & orders (Once a manifest has been archived, it can only be viewed or printed)