How to Configure Google Mail With Your Blacknight hosted Email
If you want to use Google Mail with your email accounts, hosted with C Me Online, you can use the GMail functionality to fetch external accounts via POP3. To do this, please follow the easy steps below.
- Login to your Gmail Account.
- Choose Settings, from the Settings cog
- Click Accounts and Import
- Click Add a mail account
- Enter your Email address (provided to you separately)
- Click the Next Step button.
- Enter Password for your email account. (provided to you separately)
- Enter the POP Server: mail.blacknight.com
- POP3 port: 110
- Your emails wiil be downloaded and stored on your gmail account. If you wish to leave a backup/copy on our server tick the following option: 'Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server'
- Click the Add Account button.
- Enter the following information:
- SMTP Server: mail.blacknight.com
- Username: the full email address
- Password: the password for this email account (provided to you separately)
- Secured connection using TLS
- Click on Add account
Your account should now be setup to use on Gmail.
Should you wish to change/update your password for your Blacknight Email -
- Login to https://cp.blacknight.com
- Email >> Display name (click on blue writing) >> Change password